LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Can I make it?

Last post 08-24-2010, 1:07 PM by Roderick. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2010, 12:47 PM 9494

Can I make it?

Hey...

I'm a 15 year old boy from Portugal and my biggest wish is to become a F-16 pilot.

My grades are very good. My geography teacher's brother is a F-16 pilot and she told me that I have the grades for it, just need to work hard and be determined. I already asked her to ask her brother what I'm about to say, but she always forgets, so please, could you help me?

The height limit for the Portuguese Air Force is 1,90m (6'2''). I am currently 1,80m (5'9'').
    Am I going to grow that 10 cms (4'')? Or am I not?
    The reason I ask, is that my dad is 1,88m (6'2'') and my uncle is 1,92m (6'3''). So it's kind of a family thing, although my dad said when he was my age, he was about 2'' - 3'' shorter.

Also, I'm not prepared for the physical tests, but there's a guy in the Firefighters GYM near my house that gives preparation to the military physical tests and I will ask him for help to prepare myself.

At last, I wanted to ask you what are psychological tests like and what won't allow me to join the Air Force (i.e. wearing glasses, teeth, etc..)

Thank you very much for your attention..!
  •  08-22-2010, 1:34 PM 9502 in reply to 9494

Re: Can I make it?

I don't know if there are any other posters from Portugal here. You really need to ask someone with knowledge of the Portugese AF.
  •  08-24-2010, 1:07 PM 9505 in reply to 9502

Re: Can I make it?

Well, I thought that, as the USA and Portugal are integrated in NATO, that it would all be the same...
    But, how is it in the USAF?
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us