corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

I understand no one has an answer, but my chances???

Last post 11-13-2009, 3:58 PM by happ1233. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-11-2009, 6:13 PM 8569

I understand no one has an answer, but my chances???

I am a Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering with an Electrical Engineering Minor student.
    GPA:2.72
    Senior with an additional year to go, so I can complete my majors and flight school.
    I had very bad sophomore and junior years, one because I did not know what I wanted to do with my life. Two, I am at a respectable school.

I was captain of both of my sports in high school, swimming and football. I am in leadership roles in college with two organizations.

I have lost 50 pounds and I am at 210(I played football in high school, so not a overweight by most standards). I plan to loose another 30 lbs to become eligible physically.

On a side note, I have had hay fever for most of my life. The air force website says that is a disqualification. Could someone really be disqualified for hay fever?

My eye sight is pretty good, 20/25 I believe.

I guess I am most worried about the GPA. I have three and a half semesters to raise it. If I leave with two degrees and a minor with a 3.0-3.2 gpa. Am I close to getting in?
  •  11-11-2009, 6:25 PM 8570 in reply to 8569

Re: I understand no one has an answer, but my chances???

My chances of becoming pilot in the air force is the intention of the forum entry. Also, I know two officers who can write me recommendations.
  •  11-13-2009, 3:58 PM 8573 in reply to 8570

Re: I understand no one has an answer, but my chances???

To add some hits to the page, I would like to attend OCS and complete the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test beforehand.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us