LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Becoming a pilot

Last post 08-09-1999, 4:50 AM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-07-1999, 4:23 AM 828

Becoming a pilot

*** Posted by Andreas ***
    Hi I was just wondering if it is possible for me to join det danske airforce. I'm danish, but I live in the U.S. right now I'm going to finish High school this year. So I'm interested in joining the summer of year 2K. I lived in denmark for 13 years then I moved to California lived there till 99' and now we've just moved to Sandy, Utah. My phone# is (801) 619-8781 PLEASE TAKE A LOOK OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE BEFORE U CALL, if you call. I'm really interested in becoming a pilot so please response thank you.
  •  08-09-1999, 4:50 AM 829 in reply to 828

Re:Becoming a pilot

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Danedude

I don't see any problems in joining the Danish Airforce other than your education. In Denmark you have to have an education in Danish called "Gymnasium" or "HF" before you can apply. This education is equivalent somewhere in between a High school degree and a Bachelor degree, so I'm afraid High school alone wouldn't be enough. If you want to read more about becomming a pilot in the Royal Danis Airforce, use the following link:
    <A HREF="http://www.forsvaret.fvr.dk/english/flv/pilot.htm">http://www.forsvaret.fvr.dk/english/flv/pilot.htm</A>

I suggest you send them an email and ask them too what you need.

Regards RUN

[Hi I was just wondering if it is possible for me to join det danske airforce. I'm danish, but I live in the U.S. right now I'm going to finish High school this year. So I'm interested in joining the summer of year 2K. I lived in denmark for 13 years then I moved to California lived there till 99' and now we've just moved to Sandy, Utah. My phone# is (801) 619-8781 PLEASE TAKE A LOOK OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE BEFORE U CALL, if you call. I'm really interested in becoming a pilot so please response thank you. ]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us