corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Need help with steps to becoming a fighter pilot?

Last post 07-23-2009, 2:34 AM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-20-2009, 8:51 PM 8033

Need help with steps to becoming a fighter pilot?

All my life I have wanted to become a USAF pilot. I was going to go through ROTC in college but had the opportunity to play college football and took that route. I am out of college and I realized I wanted to continue my dream, but I just seem to be lost in finding out the right information on how to do it. I read in a few places to gain tons of info before going to a recruiter. Is that right? I am in good shape, graduated with a bachelors in computer science with a 3.3, meet all medical requirements, and have been studying for the AFOQT for a few weeks. I just need some direction if anyone is willing to help. Do I try and go get some flight hours to help the resume or do I concentrate on doing well on the test to get into OTS. I just want to make sure I do everything right on the first try so I give myself the best possible chances of reaching my goal!
  •  07-23-2009, 2:34 AM 8050 in reply to 8033

Re: Need help with steps to becoming a fighter pilot?

Talk to someone who knows about OTS selection.  I'd recommend contacting someone in that area.  There is probably some info at the OTS website.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us