LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Probability

Last post 04-30-2009, 11:54 PM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-23-2009, 10:22 AM 7481

Probability

Hi Everyone,

So here are my stats:
    College.
    BA Degree in Economics and Chemistry, GPA 2.95. Varsity Soccer team for three years of college. College Internship Fellow. Educational Director of College Financial Group. Fraternity Alumni Director & Historian. Section leader for the college choir.

Professional Stats:
    Financial Advisor for Fortune 500 company. Ambassador for local Chamber of Commerce. Board member for local Health and Human Services division. Member of various other organizations. City choir member.

Physical Stats:
    Vision -3.75 in both eyes corrected to 20/20. 5:03 minute mile. 5'8" 152lbs. Slightly underdeveloped right hand (lacks grasping mechanism).

What do you guys see as advantageous and are their any immediate disqualifications? Any suggestions in using my "area's that need work" in a opportune fashion?
  •  04-30-2009, 11:54 PM 7522 in reply to 7481

Re: Probability

You would need a vision waiver, most definitely.  That may or may not be an issue.

The hand issue sounds like an issue highly likely to DQ you from passing a flight physical.  You should really try to talk to an AF doctor about that.  I don't know nearly enough to give any real advice/opinion.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us