LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Jets Pilot Cafe

Last post 05-31-1999, 3:29 AM by anonymous2. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-30-1999, 10:38 PM 682

Jets Pilot Cafe

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hej RUN,

How do I log out of the chat cafe? If I log on there sometimes and then go out and come in again I have to enter my name differently or give a totally different name? I know this sounds stupid but I have'nt been able to get around the problem. If I try to log on the next day everything seem's ok, am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-31-1999, 12:04 AM 683 in reply to 682

Re:Jets Pilot Cafe

*** Posted by run ***
    The Cafe still needs a lot of development & I just threw it up on the site because it looked like you & Tiger could use it. If you log in by yourself it is correct that you can't log-out, but if there is more than 1 person in the chat, the chat automatically sees if somebody is leaving unless it is the last person. He will first be recognised as loged out when a new person enters the site.
    It will take some time before I will update the chat, so please be patient.
    run

[Hej RUN,

How do I log out of the chat cafe? If I log on there sometimes and then go out and come in again I have to enter my name differently or give a totally different name? I know this sounds stupid but I have'nt been able to get around the problem. If I try to log on the next day everything seem's ok, am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Rapier]
  •  05-31-1999, 12:12 AM 684 in reply to 683

*** Posted by run ***
    Just one more thing. If you stay on the www.jets.dk site the chat thinks you are still in it.
    run
  •  05-31-1999, 2:25 AM 687 in reply to 683

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Captain,

Thank you, you are very kind but Tiger does not seem to be around anymore I dont know where he goes to. I know it need's a bit more work and I am a patient person so take your time RUN until you feel everything is working ok with it.

Thanks
    Rapier
  •  05-31-1999, 2:51 AM 689 in reply to 687

*** Posted by run ***
    It might take a long time since I'm working on a lot of other stuff of higher priority.
    run
  •  05-31-1999, 2:58 AM 690 in reply to 689

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi,

You keep studying hard RUN, the site can come afterwards. After all your only human not a robot.

Regards
    Rapier

[It might take a long time since I'm working on a lot of other stuff of higher priority.
    run]
  •  05-31-1999, 3:10 AM 692 in reply to 690

*** Posted by run ***
    When I said higher priority I meant other things on www.jets.dk ;o)
    [Hi,

You keep studying hard RUN, the site can come afterwards. After all your only human not a robot.

Regards
    Rapier
    ]
  •  05-31-1999, 3:29 AM 694 in reply to 692

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Oh I see,

What about your Captaincy course? I thought you were studying hard because there was some type of examination or somthing when it comes to an end.

By the way you made me laugh, I was only joking about the "personal stuff" catagory, but it's ok. When I was thinking of ideas for your site RUN I discovered that it would be a good idea if some how we could know who is online on your site at any given time when we log onto jets.dk so we could make use of the chat and then it could ease the Database load & there would be no need for the personal stuff cat, similar to the way ICQ works but it would have an advantage of knowing exactly where each person is (like Jo Bloggs is in Forum: Tactics, or Joe Bloggs is in the Pilots cafe right now). You are asking yourself, "but people would know who is online by going to the pilots cafe", this is true but it would save time in loading up the applet and so forth just to see who is in there. There are many ways this could be done and it holds many advantages as it would ease the Database log. I have never seen this done before at any Forum site RUN, so you will be the first to do this if you do decide to go ahead in the future, it would save people downloading ICQ.

Is this possible let me know, Regards

Rapier

[When I said higher priority I meant other things on www.jets.dk ;o)
    Hi,

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us