LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

pw-200 engine

Last post 05-19-1999, 1:34 AM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-19-1999, 12:55 AM 504

pw-200 engine

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hejsa RUN,

RUN, I'm trying to find a PW-200 engine for the interactive section as you wanted one. Is it a slightly older engine because I went to the official 'Pratt & Whitney' site but they only had the newer version. If you could give me a bit more info on this engine I will be able to do a more thorough search.

By the way nice tweeks to the site I think it's actually a bit faster now, not that it was slow in the first place.

Rapier
  •  05-19-1999, 1:34 AM 505 in reply to 504

Re:pw-200 engine

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Rapier

The 200 is a bit older than the 220. The main differences is that the 220 is more forgiving & you don't have to be as cautious with it as you do the 200.

I have uptimized the site a little when it comes to download times. I'm still working on making the formresponse faster.

RUN

[Hejsa RUN,

RUN, I'm trying to find a PW-200 engine for the interactive section as you wanted one. Is it a slightly older engine because I went to the official 'Pratt & Whitney' site but they only had the newer version. If you could give me a bit more info on this engine I will be able to do a more thorough search.

By the way nice tweeks to the site I think it's actually a bit faster now, not that it was slow in the first place.

Rapier]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us