LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Do you have any other interest?

Last post 05-18-1999, 12:26 AM by anonymous2. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-11-1999, 1:19 AM 368

Do you have any other interest?

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi RUN,

Do you have many other interests? By the way feel free to ask any questions also RUN, I think you have just been answering many and this is unfair on you because it makes the Forum more like a long interview. By the way, how did you get the name RUN? Is it your callsign or does it actually mean something in Danish?

Rapier
  •  05-11-1999, 6:02 PM 377 in reply to 368

Re:Do you have any other interest?

*** Posted by RUN ***
    [Hi RUN,

Do you have many other interests? By the way feel free to ask any questions also RUN, I think you have just been answering many and this is unfair on you because it makes the Forum more like a long interview. By the way, how did you get the name RUN? Is it your callsign or does it actually mean something in Danish?

Rapier]

My kids & the web

My name "RUN" is just three letters taken from my real name.

RUN
  •  05-12-1999, 7:55 PM 414 in reply to 377

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [

My kids & the web

RUN]

Hi RUN,

I see, silly me. Have you had the chance to take your kids on a tour of the base yet? Are they interested in aircraft as well?

Rapier
  •  05-14-1999, 5:52 PM 424 in reply to 414

*** Posted by Ice ***
    [
    Hello Run?

Have been reading some threads now, and starting to get confused.
    Let me just ask if you could explain how is how.
    You, Run, are the one that flies with the Danish Airforce, and there is the webmaster,John ??
    Well maybe i'm making a fool of myself now, but could you please clarify some of this for me ?
    There's also Rapier and Tiger, which are heavely present on the tactics section.
    Enjoyed reading those threads as well.
    So if you could help me out some, than maybe i can keep you guy's apart.

Thanks,Ice.

My kids & the web

RUN

Hi RUN,

I see, silly me. Have you had the chance to take your kids on a tour of the base yet? Are they interested in aircraft as well?

Rapier]
  •  05-14-1999, 11:55 PM 429 in reply to 424

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [
    Hello Run?

Have been reading some threads now, and starting to get confused.
    Let me just ask if you could explain how is how.
    You, Run, are the one that flies with the Danish Airforce, and there is the webmaster,John ??
    Well maybe i'm making a fool of myself now, but could you please clarify some of this for me ?
    There's also Rapier and Tiger, which are heavely present on the tactics section.
    Enjoyed reading those threads as well.
    So if you could help me out some, than maybe i can keep you guy's apart.

Thanks,Ice.]

Hi Ice,

I understand that you may be confused, so dont worry I will reveal who is who.
    RUN & John (who is the webmaster) are the same person. John fly's F-16's with the RDAF (Royal Danish Airforce). Rapier and Tiger are not the same person, but we share the same enthusiasm for the F-16, we both love the aircraft to bit's. Just to mention (as you may have noticed) we are very keen flight sim enthusiasts so this is where we generally chat to one another about various interesing topics. Rapier is based in the UK, Tiger in Romania.

If you should need to ask any further questions Ice this is the place to do it so dont be afraid to ask. By the way Tiger is going to be away for about a month but we will all be here to chat with.

Regards

Rapier -)--------
  •  05-17-1999, 1:57 AM 445 in reply to 414

*** Posted by RUN ***
    [Hi RUN,

Rapier]

Yes

They are crazy about jets.

RUN
  •  05-17-1999, 2:06 AM 449 in reply to 445

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [Hi RUN,

Rapier

Yes

They are crazy about jets.

RUN]

That's good, maybe they will be good pilot's one day to. Where have you been RUN? Did you go to Monaco to watch the F1GP? I dont know if your interested in that sort of thing.
  •  05-17-1999, 5:27 PM 460 in reply to 449

*** Posted by run ***
    [That's good, maybe they will be good pilot's one day to. Where have you been RUN? Did you go to Monaco to watch the F1GP? I dont know if your interested in that sort of thing.
    ]
    No, I just took a couple of days away from the computer.

RUN
  •  05-18-1999, 12:26 AM 471 in reply to 460

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [That's good, maybe they will be good pilot's one day to. Where have you been RUN? Did you go to Monaco to watch the F1GP? I dont know if your interested in that sort of thing.

No, I just took a couple of days away from the computer.

RUN]

Thats alright RUN. Sometimes I think you need a break after all the hard work, so it's understandable.

Rapier
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us