LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Future Fighters Pilots

Last post 12-23-2004, 7:44 PM by fighterpilot4225. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-27-2004, 12:30 AM 2452

Future Fighters Pilots

I just joined and have seen many threads about become a fighter pilot in the military, particularly the Air Force. This is by far my biggest goal and what I am working for. I have been researching this indepth for acouple years now and setting up my hihg school track to getting into the Academy.
    There are two reasons for this post. The main one being that I'd love to set up a community of Future Fighters of the Air Force (FFAF). Just a gathering of us high school (and late junior high school) students looking to become fighters or top military pilots.
    The second reason is because I'd love to help anybody who has questions about the Air Force, becoming a pilot in the AF, getting into the Academy, ROTC and basically anything. The path to becoming a fighter pilot is one of the toughest, but it makes it a whole lot tougher if you're alone in your goals and have nobody with the same goals around. I'd just like to talk with some of you who want to become fighters. Reply to this post or email me or IM me.
    My email is webmansions@yahoo.com

My AIM is JJJASON992
    email me or Instant message me at anytime.

Good Luck!
    Own the sky!
  •  12-23-2004, 7:44 PM 2747 in reply to 2452

Re: Future Fighters Pilots

I also want to be a fighter pilot. and also attend the USAFA as well with my high school laid out. although i am only a freshman i was interested in you saying about you gathering high school students that are interested about being a fighter pilot.

for any other pilots that ACTUALLY fly the fighters please give me any help or tips on being a fighter pilot.

MY aim is usaffighter2

•  12-23-2004, 7:44 PM 2748 in reply to 2452

Re: Future Fighters Pilots

I also want to be a fighter pilot. and also attend the USAFA as well with my high school laid out. although i am only a freshman i was interested in you saying about you gathering high school students that are interested about being a fighter pilot.

for any other pilots that ACTUALLY fly the fighters please give me any help or tips on being a fighter pilot.

MY aim is usaffighter2

and email is

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved