LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Web page idea's

Last post 04-23-1999, 3:12 PM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-20-1999, 8:50 PM 107

Web page idea's

*** Posted by Lorenzo ***
    Hi John,

I have a few ideas for your web page.

It would be nice to have a well constructed interactive cockpit of the F-16 to explain it's avionics, I love the F-16 and I wish I could fly one, the closest I have come is F-16 flight sims, maybee you could have some liks to f-16 sim/s like Falcon 4, from Microprose (www.falcon4.com) or F-16 Aggressor from Virgin Interactive.

Perhaps you could have an F-16 news section regarding unpgrades, varients etc.

It would also be nice to include a bit more about yourself (your background)and why you are so interested in the F-16 what are you likes/dislikes about flying the F-16.

You could even have a quiz section on the F-16 to test peoples knowledge on the fighter itself and including air to air and air to ground tactic's of a modern day fighter pilot.

These are just a few ideas which I hope you will find interesting.
  •  04-23-1999, 3:12 PM 116 in reply to 107

Re:Web page idea's

*** Posted by RUN ***
    A lot of great ideas. I will take a look at them as soon as I get time. Unfortunately I am kind of busy right now.

Thanks RUN

[Hi John,

I have a few ideas for your web page.

It would be nice to have a well constructed interactive cockpit of the F-16 to explain it's avionics, I love the F-16 and I wish I could fly one, the closest I have come is F-16 flight sims, maybee you could have some liks to f-16 sim/s like Falcon 4, from Microprose (www.falcon4.com) or F-16 Aggressor from Virgin Interactive.

Perhaps you could have an F-16 news section regarding unpgrades, varients etc.

It would also be nice to include a bit more about yourself (your background)and why you are so interested in the F-16 what are you likes/dislikes about flying the F-16.

You could even have a quiz section on the F-16 to test peoples knowledge on the fighter itself and including air to air and air to ground tactic's of a modern day fighter pilot.

These are just a few ideas which I hope you will find interesting.]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us