corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: Getting Prepared For The Air Force Academy as a middle schooler.

•  04-16-2007, 8:02 PM

Re: Getting Prepared For The Air Force Academy as a middle schooler.

Well thanks for the replys. Basicly I really didn't get interested in planes till the end of 7th Grade. That basicly because I havn't riden in a plane till this time last year. But now I got my eyes set on the goal. I belive I started this fourm in the beggining of the school year. I know have All A's. Probaly top 15% of my grade. As far as physical fitteness, I have Phys. Ed. this quarter. I will be tested again in the next 5 weeks. I planning to run the mile under 6:30 this year. If I follow my scale I travel up from the years past I'll make it fine.

5th Grade : 8:45
    6th Grade : 7:57
    7th Grade : 7:06
    8th Grade :  Goal is Under 6:30

As you can see the scale I should be well under. Really got to push myself next year as a freshman. No more joking around no more. My schedule will contain these classes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Intergrated 1
    Honors Biology
    English 1
    Social Studies 1(not sure, might be called Global Studies)
    Boys Phys Ed
    Health
    Graphic Design & Imaging Intro
    Graphic Design & Imaging Intermediate

----------------------------------------------------------

--Chickfighterpilot ---
    I think you said 3 C's. That isn't going to cut it. I know in 7th Grade I did have atleast 2 D's on every report card. Don't let it face you down. You need to do your homework. Even if you don't feel like getting it done at home, do it on the Bus or first hour. As I have done, I belive anybody can turn it around if you try.

--F22FighterPilot--

Stick with it. People think i'm crazy. I've once had 3 or 4 people falling asleep in reading when I did a 10min book report on the History of Aviation. It was worth it though. I got a 270/260 on it. Right now i'm awaiting a grade on a research paper I did on the Boeing 747. The writing was 4 pages plus the works cited, outline, etc... Total of 8 pages. Should be getting a decent grade on it. Even though I'm in the popular group, still get made fun of, I just laugh it off.(and I kill them in Boxing later.)

Well this is one of the longest fourm post I have ever written ever,
    SMDSkata(Jake)

View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved