LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Jet Sounds

Last post 05-18-1999, 12:36 AM by anonymous2. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-11-1999, 11:30 AM 370

Jet Sounds

*** Posted by Jens Skov ***
    En meget fin samling af billeder. jeg har allerede sat billedet af Hercules'en der smider flares (går jeg udfra) som billede på skrivebordet.

Forslag: Som barn/ung på Bornholm blev vi konstant overfløjet af adskillige FLV fly, det spændende var at gætte hvilket fly der var i anmarch var det F-104 med den karakteristiske fløjten, var det F-100 der kom buldrendene, eller var det en Catalina der knurrede i det fjerne? Idag er jerntæppet væk og truslen flyttet andre steder hen, derfor får vi kun sporadisk besøg af et par forkølede F-16. (kan i ikke lavet et eller andet fedt når i passerer Svaneke?)
    Med andre ord findes der mon lyde af de gamle drenge, kan de evt. samples fra videoklip e.lign. det ville være fedt med en samling evt. på www.jets.

hilsen Jens Skov, Bornholm

English summary: Soundfiles of jets (and piston engines) from RdAF wanted.
  •  05-11-1999, 6:02 PM 378 in reply to 370

Re:Jet Sounds

*** Posted by Run ***
    [En meget fin samling af billeder. jeg har allerede sat billedet af Hercules'en der smider flares (går jeg udfra) som billede på skrivebordet.

Forslag: Som barn/ung på Bornholm blev vi konstant overfløjet af adskillige FLV fly, det spændende var at gætte hvilket fly der var i anmarch var det F-104 med den karakteristiske fløjten, var det F-100 der kom buldrendene, eller var det en Catalina der knurrede i det fjerne? Idag er jerntæppet væk og truslen flyttet andre steder hen, derfor får vi kun sporadisk besøg af et par forkølede F-16. (kan i ikke lavet et eller andet fedt når i passerer Svaneke?)
    Med andre ord findes der mon lyde af de gamle drenge, kan de evt. samples fra videoklip e.lign. det ville være fedt med en samling evt. på www.jets.

hilsen Jens Skov, Bornholm

English summary: Soundfiles of jets (and piston engines) from RdAF wanted.
    ]

There are three reasons why we are not beeing that agressive when flying over Bornholm:

1. There is a person (Government member) who complaines alot about us flying over Bornholm.

2. Normally when we are flying around Bornholm we are on Alert & are restricted.

3. The turists don't like jetnoise

I like the idea about having soundsamples on my site & I will start looking for some.
    If anybody has any feel free to mail them to me.
    I personally like the sound of a Mustang doing a low pass.

Run
  •  05-11-1999, 7:30 PM 387 in reply to 378

Re:Jet Sounds

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Run

I have some samples taken from a real F-16 and I'll try to get these to you as soon as possible so you can add them when you update;)

Rapier
  •  05-11-1999, 8:22 PM 389 in reply to 378

P-51 Mustang Sound

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [

Run]

Hi RUN,

I also enjoy the sound of a mustang, but there is also a better sound that comes from a P-51 which I am trying to find on the net but I cannot find. It's an amazing sound that happens when the P-51 comes out of a loop the loop and is on the way down with full power, it's like a whistling sound (not like a german dive bomber) that's hard to describe but sounds incredible. I'll try to find this sound because it cannot go ignored. I think I have it on an airshow video of mine, so I'll try hard to find it RUN because you gota hear it.

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-12-1999, 2:02 PM 406 in reply to 389

Re:P-51 Mustang Sound

*** Posted by RUN ***
    [

Run

Hi RUN,

I also enjoy the sound of a mustang, but there is also a better sound that comes from a P-51 which I am trying to find on the net but I cannot find. It's an amazing sound that happens when the P-51 comes out of a loop the loop and is on the way down with full power, it's like a whistling sound (not like a german dive bomber) that's hard to describe but sounds incredible. I'll try to find this sound because it cannot go ignored. I think I have it on an airshow video of mine, so I'll try hard to find it RUN because you gota hear it.

Regards

Rapier]

If you find it I will make a sound section on my site. Keep looking for other fighter sounds.
    Thanks
    RUN
  •  05-12-1999, 2:51 PM 408 in reply to 406

Roger Wilco

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [

Run

Hi RUN,

Regards

Rapier

If you find it I will make a sound section on my site. Keep looking for other fighter sounds.
    Thanks
    RUN]

Roger, Wilco

Rapier
  •  05-12-1999, 7:52 PM 413 in reply to 406

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi

Just a quick question RUN,
    Do you want historical fighter sounds? By this I mean WWII aircraft and old jets as well.

Thanks

Rapier
  •  05-14-1999, 5:36 PM 423 in reply to 406

*** Posted by Ice ***
    Hello,

I was very surprised wen i read about the Mustang sound.
    Have been searching the web for these 'old' aircraft sounds.
    So if some of you find these magnificant sounds, please do mention it on these pages.
    I have bookmarked this site, so i'll be around alot.
    If i ever happen to find any myself, i will let you know.
    The idear of a sound section on this site, is to me a very good one.

Ice.

Run

Hi RUN,

Regards

Rapier

Thanks
    RUN]
  •  05-14-1999, 11:44 PM 428 in reply to 423

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Ice,

I have passed on to RUN some good sounds which will probably be used for the up and coming sound section, which will be done when RUN has some spare time. All I ask is for your patience it will come. It is quite difficult to find some specific sounds Ice so I have passed the sounds onto RUN to help people save time in trying to find them on other sites.

If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-17-1999, 1:58 AM 446 in reply to 413

*** Posted by run ***
    [Hi

Do you want historical fighter sounds? By this I mean WWII aircraft and old jets as well.

Thanks

Rapier]

Sure

RUN
  •  05-18-1999, 12:22 AM 470 in reply to 446

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [Hi

Thanks

Rapier

Sure

RUN]

To RUN,

I sent you some sounds which you may find interesting. Please let me know if you received them ok.

Rapier
  •  05-18-1999, 12:36 AM 473 in reply to 470

*** Posted by run ***
    [
    To RUN,

I sent you some sounds which you may find interesting. Please let me know if you received them ok.

Rapier]

Yes I got the sounds thanks, I just had some problems replying to your email.(Just got it back) So here it is:

Hi Rapier
    That logo sounds interesting. I would like to see it but I can't promise to use it on my site. I'm afraid of putting too much grafic on my site (download time :-( you know) I'm also afraid it's gonna look too "crowded" but I'm looking forward to seeing it. We can probably put it to good use somehow.
    You are right about the amount of aircraft. My squadron (730 Squadron) has the saying "VIS SUPERNE" which means The power above you.
    thanks for all the sounds. I will update my site as soon as I get the time.
    RUN
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us