LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

hello all

Last post 11-05-2006, 4:22 PM by sasha. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-02-2006, 2:28 AM 3232

hello all

i want to say thats the war in iraq is not for to secure the united states national security
    its look like a robbery   because the iraqi army dont have the power to attack the u.s.a but the situation here in iraq is very baaaad it is a war against civilians
    not the terroristss
  •  04-15-2006, 12:37 AM 3305 in reply to 3232

Re: hello all

your an idiot, have a nice day
  •  04-16-2006, 11:12 PM 3306 in reply to 3232

first of all u need to learn english u arab ***.....second of all, u people are ungreatful *** idiots.....dont u people realized what our service men and women sacrificed for your people,and how we freed you from sadam, now u shitbags just throw it in our face....i think our country should pull out and let you all have your civil war and wipe your whole shithole country off the map....and then you all will be crying for our help again...you people are the s*** of the earth..for christ's sake u wipe your ass with your bare left hand..
  •  04-18-2006, 4:18 AM 3311 in reply to 3232

Funny...when I was in Iraq, it seemed like the local folks were happy to have us around...but then again that's just first-hand experience. Oh, yes, and their English was better than yours. My guess is that you are a liberal college student from New England who is posing as an Iraqi to make a point...but I digress...

The news media seems to think that there is a "civil war" going on in Iraq, but once again, I have not seen it. Maybe the term "civil war" is synonomous with "kids holding a sign that says 'We love the Marines!'"

Semper Fi,
    Ed
    Become a Fighter Pilot

•  11-05-2006, 4:22 PM 3675 in reply to 3232

shut up and let the men talk this isnt an a oprah show and by the way you are the ones who robbed your selvs

bye bye jack ass

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us