LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Question about Probability-

Last post 04-20-2009, 5:57 PM by Phil22. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-20-2009, 5:57 PM 7463

Question about Probability-

First of all, thanks for taking time to read and possibly give feedback to my question! My question is this, I am wondering what my probability of become a Fighter Pilot might be. This is an about me and about what I'm currently doing. -
    I have always wanted to fly, it has been a dream of mine for a long time. I have taken a few lessons in a cessna from a pilot that I know, so that I at least know that I like flying. I have kept up a 3.95-4.1 GPA in Highschool. I took two years of AFJROTC, and have MANY MANY community service hours. I am 6ft 3in., I have perfect eye sight, and I am also in very good physical condition. I played football 3 years of Highschool. I am now awaiting acceptance to Embry-Riddle on a NROTC scholarship for 4-year degree in Aeronautical Sciences. After college, I will obviously join the Navy, and hope to, after LOTS of hard work, become a Fighter Pilot. If I were to be accepted into Embry-Riddle and maintain a high GPA, graduating after 4-years with Private, Double engine, Commercial ratings and licenses etc... Come out being 2nd Lieutenant, and with all prior material (Highschool grades, etc...) would I have a slight chance of possibily becoming a Fighter Pilot. I also fully understand the amount of work and effort I will have to put in!
    -Thanks for your time!
    Phil
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved