LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Avalon Airshow - Melbourne Australia!

Last post 05-18-2006, 12:10 AM by aussietroy. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-05-2005, 12:04 AM 2879

Yes [Y] Avalon Airshow - Melbourne Australia!

Attended my first Airshow this year in Avalon, Melbourne, AUST....and had a great time! So much to see and HEAR Indifferent Perfect weather the time I was there. Anybody else have a good time at the 2005 Airshow???

•  10-02-2005, 10:26 PM 3069 in reply to 2879

Re: Avalon Airshow - Melbourne Australia!

I'm originally from melbourne and have been to avalon in the past. Always a good show but weather can be dicey in Melbourne. RAAF has always put on a fantastic display from the Roullettes to F-18 Hornet and my personal favorite, the F-111 "dump & burn". Did you see that this past april?
    I was just at the California International Airshow this weekend and it was awesome.
    An F-18F almost broke the sound barrier and the civilian aerobatics guys were mind blowing.
  •  05-18-2006, 12:10 AM 3352 in reply to 2879

Re: Avalon Airshow - Melbourne Australia!

the last airshow i went to was richmond 1991, and eagerly looked forward to what was to be an exciting airshow. After such a build up i was very let down at what the show turned out being. There was very little foreign participation, no fast jet formation flying and very little big jet action. Also the fact that there was big interruptions from jetstar aircraft taking off and landing made it quite a big disappointment. there were some shades of excitement, my favourite display being the high speed passes made by the RNZAF 757, who would have thought an aircraft that size could climb at such a steep angle and at speed!

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us