corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Kenya Airways is going to recruit flight attendants in Hong Kong for new route!

Last post 06-07-2012, 3:50 AM by marvin. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-16-2003, 5:28 AM 2297

Kenya Airways is going to recruit flight attendants in Hong Kong for new route!

Kenya Airways, which is going to operate 3 weekly flights to Hong Kong via Bangkok since September 2003, held a recruit day in J. W. Marroitt Hotel, Hong Kong in the morning of last Sautrday (2003-7-12), for recruitment of flight attendants.

At least 10 flight attendants would be recruited, and they have to be trained in Kenya.
  •  03-02-2010, 10:50 AM 8987 in reply to 2297

Re: Kenya Airways is going to recruit flight attendants in Hong Kong for new route!

To whom it may concern,
     I read your post of the current job vacancy in in-flight  attendant that are needed to be trained in KQ premises and there which the  trained personnel will  get a  chance to work with KQ in China.I am interested and you can contact me via email for my scanned Cvs.Thank you.cllns_okoth@yahoo.com
  •  06-07-2012, 3:50 AM 11537 in reply to 2297

Re: Kenya Airways is going to recruit flight attendants in Hong Kong for new route!

i hereby write to express in my interest in the ongoing recruitment of flight attendants in hong kong.Am 32 years of age with experience in the hospitality industry and good communication skill.
    counting on your usual response.
    email>andyforevers@yahoo.com
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved