LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Investors needed for lucrative start-up schedule airline for Turks and Caicos

Last post 04-27-2016, 3:19 AM by Srawer43. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-20-2011, 1:17 PM 10236

Investors needed for lucrative start-up schedule airline for Turks and Caicos

Seeking investors and, or joint venture partners for a badly needed domestic, and regional airline sevrvice in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

Investor can be an active or silent partner in the operations of the business.

serious people only request for further information.

•  03-30-2011, 6:59 AM 10258 in reply to 10236

Re: Investors needed for lucrative start-up schedule airline for Turks and Caicos

Hello TACAIRINTL,

I have seen your business advert.
    I will like to partner with your ailine project. How much is your project capital estimate and what possible returns are you looking forth to in the next 8-10 years.
    I will prefer to be a silent investor, who will be furnished with quaterly reports of the project activities.
    My investment will preferably be on equity terms not loan, nor dept financing.
    This way it showcases profitable partnership terms.
    Do forward me a more detailed business summary about the project for my review?

I anticipate your reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,

John S Albanese
    - Private investor/Estate developer
    Mob: - 44) -702-2402-9820
    Tel: - 44) -207-0439-799
  •  08-29-2012, 9:26 PM 11778 in reply to 10236

Re: Investors needed for lucrative start-up schedule airline for Turks and Caicos

I can be of assistance. I am consultant to ETH-International. ETH (European Technology Holding) are partners of a worldwide established enterprise in the UAE with connections to a pool of investors
    Sudhakar Nair
  •  08-30-2012, 5:01 AM 11781 in reply to 10236

Dear Sirs,

We ask you for contacting us directly to our emai: newclub2008@hotmail.it

We need further information about your plans and dates because we have got one L1011 (pax) available to be registered under an AOC and used for business.

Further indo will be given by email.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Paul

•  09-10-2012, 9:06 PM 11822 in reply to 10236

yes we would be seriously interested in funding this project. Such funding will be under the aegis of ETH international which represents a foundation of investors from the Gulf. I am basically an aviation industry professional. Pl send details to me at sudhakarnair@hotmail.com.
    Regards
  •  05-14-2013, 5:51 AM 12370 in reply to 10258

Aexpa

Mr Jhon sorry to jump in in this conversation I don't think it would be of a problem do to the matter that is more than 2 years old I am Juan David Lopez I am the manager and most share holder of a regional airline name aexpa this airline is located in Colombia South America we have been up in service for more than ten years we are open to restive investor to expand our services our company has many advantages the would be to the most of your interest our web page is www.aexpa.com.co if interested please contact me at lopezj@aexpa.com.co I would be glad to give all the information you need
  •  12-14-2013, 2:57 AM 12786 in reply to 10236

Dear sir

l can arrange for venture capital for your project, l don't ask any upfront fees; l charge 3% from the successfully borrowed funds.
    If this looks like some thing we can cooperate on,please let me know the way forward.

Ddamulira Charles
    sebyoto@yahoo.com
  •  12-17-2013, 10:04 PM 12789 in reply to 10236

Dear Sir,
    I have ben in the aviation industry for many years. I recommend ETH funding for you.

ETH can consider funding  this project to the full requirement  ETH funding are based on the premise that the investor puts in 100% funds and the project owner manages the project. This is based on a JV which specifies sharing of profits in an agreed manner.
    Please note the following steps in the procedure:
    1) the project is sent to ETH at Germany for a pre-evaluation. if approved it is sent to Dubai for a complete commercial and legal evaluation. At this stage the project owner is required to sign a NDA (Nondisclosure agreement)
    2) on acceptance by the Dubai office you will need to come to Dubai for a business presentation and discussions on the extent of funding and the JV structuring
    3) at this stage there is a payment that you have to make to ETH Germany. This is equivalent to app USD 8000. This payment is towards the vetting of the project and organization of the presentation at Dubai.
    4) In case the project does not go through (which is very rare since therehas been a positive pre-evaluation) this amount is returned (this will be communicated in writing).
    5) next step is the creation of the JV company. You have to meet your own cost of company creation. All expenses are reimbursed from the funds finally granted to you.
    The funds are then deployed for your project and ETH gives you a free hand in the management
    If this is acceptable to you I will be happy to recommend this project. But I will of course need a more detailed project report.
    With regards

Sudhakar Nair
  •  04-27-2016, 3:19 AM 14451 in reply to 12789

I think that this information is the best.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us