LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Aviation consultant available.

Last post 09-18-2012, 4:36 PM by CaptainJL. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-18-2012, 4:36 PM 11842

Aviation consultant available.

I am a non-nonsense consultant in aviation affairs, including start-ups, and would consider an executive and/or management position anywhere in aviation, whether airline, airport or government aviation authority.

Among the range of my earliest work experiences was two years as an Air Traffic Controller. From there I went on to earn a commercial pilot licence and to fly charter and airline, as well as perform charter and ferry flights for more than 20 years after that.

I have held US, Canadian and Antigua Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) licences and have logged well over 13,000 hours of quite varied flight time, including annual C of A and test flights.

I am a full citizen of Barbados, Antigua and Canada, and also have the right to live and work in the UK, but I am prepared to consider any location.

Since early retirement from flying in 1996 I have maintained close links with aviation, being creator and webmaster of a niche aviation web site, where I add news articles, make penetrating observations on the condition and activities of various aviation situations, and entertain discussion from some 250 registered users who are aviation personnel from around the world.

I have vast and intimate knowledge of the eastern Caribbean region's aviation history, advantages, disadvantages, "politricks" and attitudes, and I believe I would be an invaluable asset on any regional airline's start-up and/or management team.

I am also a creative thinker and with my background and knowledge I am able to propose - and detail - new (and valid) approaches and concepts for further discussion at executive level.

If you would like a resume, further information or to contact me with proposals, write to me through my (anti-SPAM) contact form -
    http://www.candoo.com/contactform/index.html

Thank you for your consideration,

James C. "Jim" Lynch (Capt.)
    Ontario (Canada) Cellphone: 416-602-7389
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact