This is the final offering for investors to get in on the ground floor as shareholders of an airline start-up. Our required financial needs are almost satisfied, and we are in the final phases of putting our physical components together.
This is not a joke, this is not a rip-off, this is not a scam of any kind. This is a serious start-up project with defined objectives and unique opportunities.
I am involved in a multi-faceted pan-Caribbean(-plus) start-up airline project which - in my industry-educated opinion and 35 years of experience in the region - has a better-than-excellent chance at success.
Without getting into details, it is a hybrid which would enjoy the kind of route structure from the start that other regional carriers are not able to gain access to. We have found niche routes and opportunities which are not stuck in the usual well-worn ruts, although the traditional routes are also in our sights for the future.
The business plan is designed with a specific measure of profitability and long range planning as its foundation, starting relatively small and building on success.
A number of investment partners have already joined us, and we are seeking US$25 million in the final brick of ground-floor investment to ensure that the Project is adequately capitalised and has the maximum chance of success. This may be a lump sum from a single investor or blocks of $5 million each among several.
There is already a mixed team of knowledgeable, experienced management and Directors standing by, many regional citizens, who know the possibilities, requirements, politics and pitfalls of the area intimately.
I hasten to add that this project does NOT have any connection whatsoever with the recently-closed REDjet.
Please contact me ONLY if you will have a serious committment, and I will connect you with our Chairman for a conversation and transfer of further information.
- We do not conduct our business in open public forums. If you are interested, please send me an email at the address listed at the bottom.
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements will be required before any further disclosure or discussion. We may also require Proof Of Funds to proceed.
- We will only deal directly with investors (not with "representatives", "associates" or promoters).
- Face-to-face meetings with the investors themselves will be required before closing of any partnership agreement.
- We will NOT under any circumstances pay finder fees to anyone, for any reason.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
James C. "Jim" Lynch (Capt.)