LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Visitor Tracking

Last post 07-15-2000, 1:55 PM by anonymous2. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-15-2000, 6:43 AM 1104

Visitor Tracking

*** Posted by Jerry Zezas ***
    I'm not sure why, but as the actual traffic to my site has increased dramatically over the last few weeks, my ranking on AT 100 has dropped steadily until it is now completely off the page.

Your stats show that my site (JustAviation.Com) is getting "0" hits per day, where in reality it's getting over 1500 per day. This is verified by my server logs.

Please advise.
  •  07-15-2000, 8:42 AM 1105 in reply to 1104

Re:Visitor Tracking

*** Posted by John Raahauge ***
    Hi Jerry

This is because the code on your page has been changed. Either you changed it by mistake or your HTML editor changed it. Some HTML editors have a bad habit of doing that. Please tell me what editor you are using and I will help you enter the code so it doesn't get changed.

Press here to get the correct code:
    <A HREF='http://www.avitop.com/aviation/logo.asp?UserID=568' target='_blank'>Correct Code</A>

The only thing you need to change is src='avitop11.jpg' to src='graphics/avitop11.jpg'

John Raahauge

[I'm not sure why, but as the actual traffic to my site has increased dramatically over the last few weeks, my ranking on AT 100 has dropped steadily until it is now completely off the page.

Your stats show that my site (JustAviation.Com) is getting "0" hits per day, where in reality it's getting over 1500 per day. This is verified by my server logs.

Please advise.]
  •  07-15-2000, 11:26 AM 1106 in reply to 1105

*** Posted by Jerry Zezas ***
    Thanks. It looks like Front Page has struck again! I should have known.

I changed the html and hopefully this will solve the problem.

Thanks again.

[Hi Jerry

This is because the code on your page has been changed. Either you changed it by mistake or your HTML editor changed it. Some HTML editors have a bad habit of doing that. Please tell me what editor you are using and I will help you enter the code so it doesn't get changed.

Press here to get the correct code:
    <A HREF='http://www.avitop.com/aviation/logo.asp?UserID=568' target='_blank'>Correct Code</A>

The only thing you need to change is src='avitop11.jpg' to src='graphics/avitop11.jpg'

John Raahauge

I'm not sure why, but as the actual traffic to my site has increased dramatically over the last few weeks, my ranking on AT 100 has dropped steadily until it is now completely off the page.

Please advise.]
  •  07-15-2000, 1:55 PM 1107 in reply to 1106

*** Posted by John Raahauge ***
    It will probably change it again, but there is one way to avoid it. Read a previer posting here: <A HREF='http://www.jets.dk/forum/archive.asp?item=1015&debate=h'>Press here</A>

John

[Thanks. It looks like Front Page has struck again! I should have known.

I changed the html and hopefully this will solve the problem.

Thanks again.

]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved