LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

html code

Last post 03-20-2000, 6:22 PM by anonymous2. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-19-2000, 8:53 PM 1067

html code

*** Posted by John Rippinger ***
    Can you please give me detailed instructions on how to add the html code to my website. I can get the logo over but can't get the code to work.

Thanks
  •  03-19-2000, 11:45 PM 1068 in reply to 1067

Re:html code

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi

It is hard for me to troubleshoot unless I have a little more information.
    It is important that the code is not changed. Some editors have a bad habbit of changing the code. In most cases there are ways of working around the problem, but I need to know what editor you are using. If everything fails you can always add the code with notepad or a similar text editor.
    Another problem could be that the logo is not placed in the same folder as the page with the code.
    The easiest way for me to troubleshoot is if you give me the URL where you added the code. Then I will tell you what is wrong.

Regards John Raahauge RUN

[Can you please give me detailed instructions on how to add the html code to my website. I can get the logo over but can't get the code to work.

Thanks]
  •  03-20-2000, 9:57 AM 1069 in reply to 1068

[Hi

It is important that the code is not changed. Some editors have a bad habbit of changing the code. In most cases there are ways of working around the problem, but I need to know what editor you are using. If everything fails you can always add the code with notepad or a similar text editor.
    Another problem could be that the logo is not placed in the same folder as the page with the code.
    The easiest way for me to troubleshoot is if you give me the URL where you added the code. Then I will tell you what is wrong.

Can you please give me detailed instructions on how to add the html code to my website. I can get the logo over but can't get the code to work.

Thanks]
  •  03-20-2000, 10:12 AM 1070 in reply to 1069

John,

The url is www.limalima.com
    I've tried linking the gif file to your page with my id number. Will that work?
    I'm just not sure how or where to put the html code that you have posted for me. Currently I'm using Frontpage 2000.

Thanks,

John Rippinger
    Lima Lima Flight Team

Thanks]
  •  03-20-2000, 6:22 PM 1071 in reply to 1070

*** Posted by run ***
    No, linking like that won't work. The code has to be exact.
    If you are using frontpage you can see how to add the code by going to the following thread which can be found in archived threads: <A HREF="archive.asp?debate=h&Item=1014"></FONT><font size="2" FACE="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Frontpage 2000 problems<font color="002590"> (2 Hits)</font></a>
    So just place the cursor where you want to place the code and follow the procedures.

Regards RUN

[John,

The url is www.limalima.com
    I've tried linking the gif file to your page with my id number. Will that work?
    I'm just not sure how or where to put the html code that you have posted for me. Currently I'm using Frontpage 2000.

Thanks,

John Rippinger
    Lima Lima Flight Team]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home