Re-posted with permission from www.AviaNation.com jobs board:
||Facility Maintenance Worker (2011070) (West Palm Beach)
||• Qualified candidates will perform maintenance of facility
buildings and equipment including, but not limited to the
following, repairs and services to machinery, shop
equipment, air compressors and power tools by oiling.
• Lubricating, adjusting and replacing defective
components, paints walls, ceilings and floors in shop and
office areas, and builds.
• Repairs partitions, roofs or wooden items and equipment
such as shelves, boxes and platforms.
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and
presentation of the facility hangers, restrooms,
customer/employee waiting, and lawn areas.
• Replacing light bulbs, wiping surface areas, disposing of
trashing, sweeping and mopping of floors, mowing, and
various other housecleaning duties.
• Ability to perform duties outside and in extreme
temperatures and inclement weather
• Requires frequent walking
• Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
• Excellent vision and coordination to operate equipment
and hand tools
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• May be required to work overtime, nights, weekends to
support customer or operational requirements
Please apply online at: