ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: Fighter Pilot Power Pack

•  12-06-2009, 12:53 PM

Re: Fighter Pilot Power Pack

I got the Power Pack, but I wasn't impressed. The information is good, but the price is outrageous and the advertisement is misleading. 1. The website might lead you to believe that you are getting a bunch of books, but you only get (including the bonuses)two books and some mp3 audio CDs, 2. There is also a dead line on the website that claims you can get the Power Pack for some low price, and some bonus books free until a curtain date. But if you go back to the website after the dead line, you will see that the dead line has been reset; so that part is just to make you jump in without thinking through it. Also, the 5 "free bonus" books you get are summed up in one very thin book, and this is included in the two books you get. 3. If you join the Afterburner Club, you might get two months free, then it will cost you $37 a month for a newsletter, access to the Afterburner club's monthly meet via the phone, and a mp3 recording of that meeting.

Even though the information is pretty good, my advise to you is do not buy the Power Pack and do not join the Afterburner club. If you have a friend or a family member in the military or you know someone who does, you could probably get some really good advise and/or help from them concerning questions you might have about the military and even flying in the military.

I hope that was helpful to you.

God Bless
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved