ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Screwed up early, is it still possible

•  04-17-2009, 12:59 AM

Screwed up early, is it still possible

Hi, I am 17 in high school in the end of my junior year. I was always interested in the military but never took the idea seriously as a career choice until early this year. I have been very interested in aviation for quite a long time so it was mostly my main idea as to what i would do in the military. I can honestly say i did not do very well in my years of high school up to this point because i did not take it seriously. I usually had a C average on my GPA. I am not stupid or anything i was just dumb enough not to push myself to my potential, yes cliche. I am very ashamed of myself for this for i feel it has limited my choices for a career in anything. I wanted to know if it were possible for me to be able to become an air force or possibly navy pilot if i were to "get my a** in gear" and actually put effort into reaching that goal. Obviously straight out of high school with those grades I'm not going to have much of a chance at all, but would i if i were to go to a junior college, and then maybe a higher college such as Annapolis, would it be possilbe to go from junior college to a school such as annapolis, if i did well enough, or am i royally scr**ed. I recieved an 84 on my ASVAB test which i am told is a pretty good score so hopefully there is...well hope. Can anyone give me some advice as to what path a should take to be able to fix the screw up i have done, or am i wasting my time. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us