ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Want to go to AFROTC

•  09-05-2007, 9:45 PM

Want to go to AFROTC

Hello everyone, Im new to this forum and i had a few questions that i hope you guys would be able, or willing to answer for me. I am a senior in high school, and i will admitt my overall GPA when i graduate, will be very low somewhere around 2.0 to 2.7. I have taken honors classes since 10th grade and some AP now in my 12th grade, but in 11th grade i burned out and just got overwhelmed, and so resulting in the low GPA. I have been wanting to be an air force pilot since i was 10 years old, and saw the inside of an F/A-18. I know the F/A-18 is a marine/navy jet, but I'm really striving to become an F-16 or F-22 pilot. The reasoning there is that in the air force i would have a much better chance of flying a jet, which when it comes down to it, is what i just want to do. My brother is a mechanic for the F/A-18 and tells me my best bet would be to go to the AFROTC. The problem is i have to go to community college first, and then i would have to transfer to USC or UCLA to be able to get into the program. I'm thinking of majoring in physics or in Aerospace Engineering, but i want to know what would help my chances better. My physical condition is good, but im still trying to improve it, i work out every other day with dumbells, and I do cardio stuff, but with hw and all thats all I am able to do right now. I eat very healthy and when i took a physical 2 months ago i was in tip top shape, so i dont think that would be a problem. My vision isnt 20/20, but it is too my understaniding that i can get a waiver for that. So it would be great if someone could answer some of my questions, and the final one that everyone always asks, Can I still become an Air Force Pilot?
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us