ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: becoming a fighter pilot

•  06-19-2005, 1:49 AM

Smile [:)] Re: becoming a fighter pilot

Hey I found out some useful info.  You guys can go to allexperts.com and ask them a question about becoming a fighter pilot and they should be able to answer your questions on it. I asked and this is all that I could get about becoming a fighter pilot in the Navy...I don't know the exact medical requirements because I'm in the Air Force, but there are some commonalities. You must have a bachlor degree and be an officer to be selected for flight school. After you make it there you must do well enough to be selected to fly the T-45. After that, you must again do well enough to get a fighter. From what I've heard, its actually really hard to get a fighter in the Navy. A friend of a friend got F-18's not too long ago, but he said the selection rate was really low for some reason. He didn't know if it was normally like that or just something weird for this year. I can't tell you want the Navy Officer training is like. I know you can go to either the Naval Academy or go to a normal school and do ROTC. Beyond that, I don't know what options are available. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Well I hope that this had helped some of you...also I hope that the Web site that I provided will help you guys out a lot.
    Adieu
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us