ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: Can anyone help with some info.???

•  05-12-2005, 6:08 PM

Re: Can anyone help with some info.???

well josh, you never said what you would like to fly.  I know a lot of stuff about the military, because my dad flies for the army, and just got home from iraq a couple weeks ago.  Also, become a navy or marine pilot is much more harder than becoming an air force pilot.  This is because not only do you have to learn the flying techniques, but also how to learn how to work on a ship (navy, marines) and there is much more physical training (marines, army).  Every marine pilot must have the same training as every marine soldier. If you want to read about the army and their pilots, look at the forum i wrote on "have i sabotaged myself?" in avitop.com forums.  Also read the forum about the guy who started "have i sabotaged myself?" at the top of the page of where mine is. (he is such a sissy!)  Here are the aircraft i would recommend you try flying if you go into the military... marines- F/A-18; Airforce- f-16 or f-15; army AH-64d Apache  (right on, that's what my dad flies!); COAST GUARD   c-130; and navy...F/A-18 SUPER hornet.  If you want my dad to email you and tell you a lto about flying, just write back and you'll fly some of the best aircraft in the world.  http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/APA401A.html go to this website to see the kind of stuff dad does
        hope this helps... mike
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us