ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: Air Force Acedemy

•  02-22-2004, 9:18 PM

Re: Air Force Acedemy

Now, from wat i've been hearing from my doctor the last time i talked to him is that 20/10 is better(means i can see things at 20 feet, that normal eyes would have to 10 feet away from to see). And I dont exactly know i'm getting into the academy, especially since my age is too few. But it is always good to have steely determination, and good stuff to put down on an application. I have also been talking to many academy graduates that i personally know and have been told the only thing i really need to work on is playing sports, but i have that kinda covered cause i have a job instead, adn my sat scores are only something like 50 points away from the range they are looking for(they will improve, specially since i'm only in the 10th grade). Also i have many backup plans just incase i dont get accepted, i've got west point sending me lots of things, and about 13 other colleges have sent me "propaganda" trying to get me into their schools.

BTW, anyone who reads this, if you are in the olando area and know any good places for flight school, could ya gimme a shout.
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us