ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: NSI Troubles

•  04-07-2003, 11:13 PM

Re: NSI Troubles

Thats an easy one Listen in one hand is your future but in order to get there you must first put up with a teacher you really have a hard time dealing with ? Well DAAA Welcome to the real world and by the by that is nothing compared to what you are going to be up against a little further down the runway trust Me, and if you have the misfortune of being of the other Sex well then your job went from very very difficult to Nearly very very Almost Impossible BUT whatever you descide to do with your life please please BE the Very Very best you can at it ! Do nothing half way because Halfway is still NOT there No matter how far half way you go it's still NOT THERE. Best of luck, Oh and can I just try for a minute to help you to open just ONE eye to the reality's of Crime and what the media calls crime. listen for just a secound and let it process? find out exactly how BUSH highjacked the election in Fla, to enable himself for what the BigBoys had ready to roll Once you get past the NOWAY crap like I did you will see things that make you so angry you'll cry BUT buy all means lets put together YET one more Law enforcement agencie ???? why isn't the other hundreds doing anything about anything just look at there excuse for there get this WAR ON DRUGS????? WHAT YEA RIGHT.. But rudyG put Gotti in prison for life BUT not the BUSH crime family why not just look back iran/contra and his dad walked away hell Cheney sit on the board of Halliburton who just was handed the contract to rebuild Iraq before it was blown up whats up witdat???
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us