corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: Investors needed for lucrative start-up schedule airline for Turks and Caicos

•  12-17-2013, 10:04 PM

Re: Investors needed for lucrative start-up schedule airline for Turks and Caicos

Dear Sir,
    I have ben in the aviation industry for many years. I recommend ETH funding for you.

ETH can consider funding  this project to the full requirement  ETH funding are based on the premise that the investor puts in 100% funds and the project owner manages the project. This is based on a JV which specifies sharing of profits in an agreed manner.
    Please note the following steps in the procedure:
    1) the project is sent to ETH at Germany for a pre-evaluation. if approved it is sent to Dubai for a complete commercial and legal evaluation. At this stage the project owner is required to sign a NDA (Nondisclosure agreement)
    2) on acceptance by the Dubai office you will need to come to Dubai for a business presentation and discussions on the extent of funding and the JV structuring
    3) at this stage there is a payment that you have to make to ETH Germany. This is equivalent to app USD 8000. This payment is towards the vetting of the project and organization of the presentation at Dubai.
    4) In case the project does not go through (which is very rare since therehas been a positive pre-evaluation) this amount is returned (this will be communicated in writing).
    5) next step is the creation of the JV company. You have to meet your own cost of company creation. All expenses are reimbursed from the funds finally granted to you.
    The funds are then deployed for your project and ETH gives you a free hand in the management
    If this is acceptable to you I will be happy to recommend this project. But I will of course need a more detailed project report.
    With regards

Sudhakar Nair
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved