LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

civilian owned f-16C

Last post 04-07-2003, 2:09 PM by Falcon21. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-14-2002, 2:48 AM 2053

civilian owned f-16C

I was just curious if there are any civilian owned F-16C block 40's anyone is aware of??? Before you answer "NOWAY" let me let you in on a secret.....I HAVE ONE.....gold canopy and everything.....P.S. I have an f-18 ex Blue Angel being delivered sat. morning.... See you boys in the sky
  •  11-14-2002, 9:13 AM 2054 in reply to 2053

Re: civilian owned f-16C

Lockheed has a couple :o)
  •  01-25-2003, 8:52 PM 2133 in reply to 2053

In 1992, I built an F16C block 42 full size active cockpit simulator. After several moves, it rested in a museum in Minneapolis, Minn. Thousands of people enjoyed the experience of that machine. Now, the museum has decided it wants something else, so my machine has to move again. No, you are not the first, but if I cannot find a proper place for this machine in the next 60 days, you may be the only one in the united states. There are others around the world. One in Switzerland. Good Luck on your endeavor--the sidestick is a b------.
  •  04-07-2003, 2:09 PM 2237 in reply to 2133

My apologies to all concerned--my machhine is a block 52 not 42--don't know what I was thinking at the time. This machine has currently lost its lease and is looking for a home with a professional attitude. A Falcon4 club in the upper midwest U.S. would be ideal. Any help would be greatly appreciated ASAP. Thank you.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us