LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

About tactics

Last post 05-03-1999, 11:09 PM by anonymous2. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-30-1999, 12:57 AM 187

About tactics

*** Posted by Julian "Tiger" Raureanu ***
    If you decide to include tactics you must also include graphics for each kind of tactic.
    Can you do that?
    If you wish to help you with something just say it. I'll be very glad to work with you John, a real F16 pilot.
    Thank you John
    TIGER
  •  05-03-1999, 10:09 AM 195 in reply to 187

Re:About tactics

*** Posted by RUN ***
    I was talking about this forum when I said tactics. The reason I can't include a Tactics section is because a lot of the tactics we use are not to be discussed on the net. If I need help developing my site in the future I will contact you.

RUN

[If you decide to include tactics you must also include graphics for each kind of tactic.
    Can you do that?
    If you wish to help you with something just say it. I'll be very glad to work with you John, a real F16 pilot.
    Thank you John
    TIGER]
  •  05-03-1999, 5:50 PM 198 in reply to 195

*** Posted by Lorenzo ***
    [I was talking about this forum when I said tactics. The reason I can't include a Tactics section is because a lot of the tactics we use are not to be discussed on the net. If I need help developing my site in the future I will contact you.

RUN

If you decide to include tactics you must also include graphics for each kind of tactic.
    Can you do that?
    Thank you John
    TIGER]

Hi RUN,

About the tactics, we understand that most of the tactics you use in real combat/traning cannot be discussed for obvious reasons. But what I think Tiger was refering to are tactics which are known already like the bracket, pincer, split s etc. You see all flight sim enthusiasts learn new tactics which might even be useful to real pilots and they would like to show what they have learned diagrams etc if that's ok. This site offers a perfect opportunity and we would all be happy to help you in any way, you need only ask when you feel it necessary.

By the way, perhaps when I get some time I want to send you some info on the future falcon, the F16-2000. I dont know what the story on this fighter is going to be but it would be interesting to find out about it's progress if it's all going ahead that is. I found the interactive F-16 brilliant on your site I am learning so much about this fantastic fighter. Thanks.

Regards, Rapier.
  •  05-03-1999, 10:09 PM 199 in reply to 198

*** Posted by RUN ***
    Just out of curiosity.
    You say we. Do you know Julian ?

If you want to add pics to your comments, just write fx (pic nr 1) & then mail the pics to me. Then I will make sure to add them.

RUN

[Hi RUN,

About the tactics, we understand that most of the tactics you use in real combat/traning cannot be discussed for obvious reasons. But what I think Tiger was refering to are tactics which are known already like the bracket, pincer, split s etc. You see all flight sim enthusiasts learn new tactics which might even be useful to real pilots and they would like to show what they have learned diagrams etc if that's ok. This site offers a perfect opportunity and we would all be happy to help you in any way, you need only ask when you feel it necessary.

By the way, perhaps when I get some time I want to send you some info on the future falcon, the F16-2000. I dont know what the story on this fighter is going to be but it would be interesting to find out about it's progress if it's all going ahead that is. I found the interactive F-16 brilliant on your site I am learning so much about this fantastic fighter. Thanks.

Regards, Rapier.]
  •  05-03-1999, 11:09 PM 200 in reply to 199

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [Just out of curiosity.
    You say we. Do you know Julian ?

If you want to add pics to your comments, just write fx (pic nr 1) & then mail the pics to me. Then I will make sure to add them.

RUN
    ]

Hi RUN,

No I dont know Julian personally but it's always good to meet people with similar interests. When I say we I mean as a whole, you see us pilot's stick together just like you and your pal's in your squadron. Thanks for your comments on posting pic's to you, that's very kind of you. There are some fantastic pic's of F-16's on Lockheed's web site, really nice, I want to ask for their permission so you can update some of the pic's on your site if you want. Unfortunately they are not Danish Airforce pic's but what the hell, your web site covers that pretty well.

Thanks, speak to you soon,

Rapier
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved