LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Martin Baker MK-H-7 Ejection Seat

Last post 06-08-2014, 12:35 PM by HesTNTonPMS. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-29-2014, 2:30 PM 12878

Martin Baker MK-H-7 Ejection Seat

I have a Martin Baker MK-H-7 Ejection seat taken from an F-4 Phantom I am looking to sell.

It has been demilitarized, Sand Blasted, then powder coated,it is complete with the rail and Canopy breaker where the drogue chute resides, it is also mounted on a steel laser cut pedestal.

The seat and backrest have been refitted using high grade Red leather and is embossed with an image of the F-4 Phantom by the head rest , on the back bottom between the seat and the Pedestal there is a Large stainless steel lased cut Motiff of Mr. Spook that acts as a support for the back so it can not tilt, then in the front there are two smaller ones, One more Mr. Spook and one cut like a F-4 Phantom.

I live in NYC and I am asking $6000, price new for this seat and ones similar to it are far above my asking price even for just the bucket portion, mine is complete and a piece of art :)

If anyone is interested you can Email me at AnthonySaponaro20@gmail.com and I will send you images, i looked for a place to post images here but failed to find anything that would allow me .

Thank you . . .
  •  06-08-2014, 12:35 PM 13245 in reply to 12878

Re: Martin Baker MK-H-7 Ejection Seat

Update : I just listed my Seat on Ebay and revised the price to include shipping.

The price is still negotiable.
    Thanks for looking, I did get a few emails from members asking for images of the seat I am selling , this is not your run of the mill ejection seat, a lot of custom work went into making this beauty .
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/F-4-Phantom-Martin-Baker-Mk-H-7-Ejection-seat-office-chair-/221452710490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338f9c325a
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us