LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

AFA Acceptance Question

Last post 04-10-2009, 1:34 AM by rockymartin21. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-29-2009, 11:02 AM 7368

AFA Acceptance Question

Hello All!
    I hope you guys/girls are enjoying the weekend! I want to pose a question on acceptance into the academy. I'm a Sophmore at a very competitive Jesuit Prep school. To get into it you need to have a great average and be a good student. So to start of I have an 88%GPA. In my school the normal classes are compared to hnrs. AP classes in Public school. Most of my Grades are above 90 but my Geometry Honors  is an 75(I know horrible). I swim all year for a club team, swim for high school, play vollyball. I was named all-county swimmer this year and I'm in the newspaper.Also I do Christian service for my school by the end of my high school senior year i will have app. 100 hours of it done. I also volunteer for a chiropracter 2 times a week. I'm a founder and the President of the Future Lawyers/Mock Trial Club. Next Year I qualified for Ap-English,US History, Honors-Biology, Alg 2 Trig, Latin 3 and regular French(only French my school offers) . On my PSAT  I scored 650 Math., 620 CR, and 450Writing. For my English is a Second Language because I was born in Eastern Europe but I'm an American Citizen. So, I'm sorry for the long read in your opinion how do I shape up for the AFA and can I get in, anything i need to do to improve any TIPS??

THANK YOU 

Air Force Academy

•  03-29-2009, 5:05 PM 7369 in reply to 7368

Re: AFA Acceptance Question

It looks like you are off to a good start.

Remember, the academy wants academics, leadership, and athletics.  Keep going on those tracks, and do the things that interest you. 

Stay in those honors/AP classes and keep fit.

•  04-10-2009, 1:34 AM 7419 in reply to 7369

Re: AFA Acceptance Question

I have to agree with raimius.  If you continue on that path, then you shouldn't have any problems.  You've got a head start.  Way to go!
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us