LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Is this realisitic..?

Last post 11-29-2006, 1:59 AM by Domey. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-29-2006, 1:59 AM 3790

Is this realisitic..?

Hello everyone =)

For starters, I am a 22 male, 5'7 and roughly 130 lbs.  I believe I am small enough for a cockpit, and young enough for the program.

However, when I was younger I didnt do well in school.  Not that I couldnt, but, I didnt care for it so I slacked off.  I didnt end up finishing highschool however I did return and got my G.E.D.(Rather quick, took me a little over a week.  This was 3+ years after not attending school).

I am not so sure about my vision.  When I was younger I was given reading glasses.  However I never used them and was, and still am, able to read just fine.  My vision with text can be a little fuzzy but other then that, I see things just fine.

I use to be in great shape, as I was a promising boxing.  I ran 3+ miles a day, trained 2+ hours a day, and was extreemly fit.  I havent been able to do this because of a car accident almost 5 years ago inwhich I had a possible fracture in my neck.  I still see a chiropractor weekly for adjustments.

I recently started boxing again, and was able to take punches just fine.  I just recently had to stop, again, cause I broke my toe(I am just so unlucky it seems!).

So, with me having no education, I am just curious how realistic it would be for me to become a fighter pilot in the USAF.

I understand I need an advanced degree, or atleast to be pursuing one.  There is my other problem.  I am currently not working so I cannot afford to attend college.  I have been talking to a friend and he says that I may qualify for financial aid.

It has always been of high interest to me ever since I was a child to fly fighter jets, and lately it has become something I am very intersting in pursuing.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us