You searched for the word(s):
< 1 second(s)
Dear John S Albanese,
Please visit my website. I own a flying school in Redlands, California, and my market is overseas Student. Flying school industri in Indonesia is 50 Million dollar per year. However, only 20 percent out of that have been utilize. With your support, we can grap the other 80 percent.
Are you still looking for an engine?
Where is the end user Locations?
How many engine and waht is your Budget?
We have 2 engine ready to be ship. However some people will look at it on monday.
Where is the end user locations?
How much is your budget?