SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: 737 -300 and 737-500 in Africa for FAA and JAA

•  03-07-2010, 2:24 AM

Re: 737 -300 and 737-500 in Africa for FAA and JAA

lol....nice one on the pprune guys..
    but lets not start here like the guys at pprune.
    lets be professional here.

where did you have the recruitment?
    I was at Wilson Business Park...I was picked up by a crew buss from the airport, they took me to the hotel which was great and the next day I was exited to see the operational centre.
    Wilson is such a nice airport...smal but busy. and the office of AVICO is extremly new isn´t it? looks like just built.
    the first day was the welcome speach and it was nice to hear what you get as benefits in addition and what they do for you.

the second day, they had this course at another facility with different guys from KCAA and instructors from other airlines. But I hear that the new crews will have the advantage that they will be doing everything with a flight school at the airport. which is so much better. after two day they had the exam which was not that easy... but the next day was even more difficult with the group talks and the test and the interview...only one had passed and is now getting his type rating sponsored from the company.

they should actually call it safari recruitment. the safari was the success I had...I was not so lucky. but how about you folks?

r22
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us