ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Re: Best Simulator Game for PC

•  04-08-2003, 2:26 AM

Re: Best Simulator Game for PC

Hey Dude Forget ALL that stuff and take it from someone who has logged about as many PC Flight Sim Game hour's as humanly possible and GET Jane's Fighters Anthology it comes as a 3 Sims in 1 but when it comes to the total amount of different aircraft you will be totally amazed as I was the trick is to get yourself a "Good Joystick and not a "TOYSTICK" I first purchased a flight stick from Saitek called Cyborg Digital 3D stick as it looked and operated like a real flight stick it's not plastic but both metal and urethain then I purchased the Thrustmaster TopGun Afterburner 2 with seperate throttle and real looking stick as they are both good and you are able to program them as well as calibrate BUT without question My jane's flight Sim game is the best BUY far so far yes I tried Nova's Mig-29 fulcrum and I tried the f-22 deals as well but to be honest it could not come close NOT to mention janes you can make your own war plans up and execute with eas..try it you'll love it I promise. my favorte is the f-104 starfighter you'll even get to try your hand at carrier landing's or you can let the computer land it for you. good shootin
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us