ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Installer Needed for S-Tec System 50

•  02-09-2016, 5:31 PM

Installer Needed for S-Tec System 50

I have purchased an S-Tec System 50 with electric trim for my 64 Aztec. It was removed from a 64 Aztec with a ser. number very close to mine. I have also purchased the STC package from an S-Tec dealer for $2000. I have talked to the big Avionics shops in my area and they have giving me ridiculous quotes. I am in Massachusetts. The shop I purchased the STC package from was in SC and they offered to do the job for $6000 including the package. I choose to buy the package and try to get it done closer to home to eliminate the additional travel expense. I thought equipped with the STC package it would be easier to find a smaller shop to do the job. I did get a local shop to agree to do it but they keep putting me off and I really was trying to get it done in the winter months. Looking for someone that could do the job ASAP for a reasonable price. I understand this a big job, I am hearing at least 50 hours. Would be ideal to find someone within 300 miles or so from Western Mass. Any help would be appreciated
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us