ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

The Flying Tigers

•  03-23-2011, 11:04 AM

The Flying Tigers

So I just received a book from my Grandma titled “To Soar with the Tigers”.  This book is about my grandmas’ first husbands’ (not my actual grandpa) experience in WWII, coming home and his tragic death.  The book has his diary he kept while fighting  and also the story of his home coming both provided by my grandmother!  She is the one that provided pictures of Bob (Robert Brouk) in the book, as well as other items!  Now the funny thing is this was not as I said before my actual grandpa (he was her second husband).  Yet she would talk about Bob and how they had a quick romance and then his sudden death and the kind of man he was.  So I do know a little about him but this was just really neat to see!  What is so great is to get to read the actual story and see it through the actual pilots mind.  I have not read the book yet but I do plan on talking about it while I read it.  Anyways, my whole point of this post is to see what information I can get from people (not wikipedia) about the Flying Tigers.  Thanks!!!
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us