LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Re:Royal Danish Airforce

Last post 05-27-2000, 9:56 AM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-27-2000, 9:07 AM 1087

*** Posted by Carl Cripe ***
    Hi! Good to see you on the net. I was with Tracor Flight Systems supporting the German Tow Dart program in 92.
    Was impressed with your F-16 program as you were with the 56 model F-100F that your unit flew and we provided for your reunion. Food was great as was the long conversation. My pilot did survive the cocktail conversations with your Ops Officer. Tell your Maintenace Chief to buy some steel toed boots for your enlisted guys. Just kidding. Carl-USAF
    Retired.
    Please don't change anything between the square parenthesis, but do erase this text.
  •  05-27-2000, 9:56 AM 1088 in reply to 1087

*** Posted by John Raahauge (RUN) ***
    Hi Carl

I'm glad you had fun. Unfortunately I couldn't go to the last reunion because I am stationed in USA at Sheppard AFB training new students on the AT-38.

RUN

[Hi! Good to see you on the net. I was with Tracor Flight Systems supporting the German Tow Dart program in 92.
    Was impressed with your F-16 program as you were with the 56 model F-100F that your unit flew and we provided for your reunion. Food was great as was the long conversation. My pilot did survive the cocktail conversations with your Ops Officer. Tell your Maintenace Chief to buy some steel toed boots for your enlisted guys. Just kidding. Carl-USAF
    Retired.]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us