LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

G

Last post 10-02-2001, 11:59 AM by anonymous2. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-01-2001, 7:31 AM 1484 in reply to 1481

Re:G

*** Posted by SHONEY ***
    [Correct me if im wrong, but i would have thought a G limiter would be somwhat of an advantage during an ACM (dog-fight). I say this because lets say a viper is up against a mig-29 wich will pull as many G's untill the airframe buckles. The mig-29 will pull all these G's and subsaquently reduce its airspeed redicaly while the viper will sustain a 9+ G turn and sustain its airspeed much better. Thus the mig is left slow and predictable and the viper is still relativly high on energy and has many manuever options open for him.

it's depends about the situation of the combat, in other words the energy start of both aircrafts before they took the breake turn in high G rate !
    my opinion is the plane who have G limiter as the F16 it's worst than the plane who "don't have" it as MIG-29, somtimes u must high G in order to kill ! and pull full aft from the ground and safe your self :)
    don't forget MIG-29 have 2 engines !
    at high altitude the MIG have advantge !

regards SHONEY

Yes, existing emergency codes 4 flcc, and r not permited without aproving, and can be used on empty planes, and its possible until 10.5G, ofcr hazard of sctructurar damage.

as i heard about the israelies pilots from theirs wars, they pulled over 9.5G ! don't know how much more but i am sure in 100% percent they did that !
    i heard that from some IAF soldiers !
    i have to say they risked the structures of the aircrafts ! but they did that :) that's correct u can pull max 9.5G normally but what the strange thing the israelies pilots did it's not normally even "sick" thing... i have to know ! hope to get the answer about that with u...

regards shoney

Hi Shoney

Are you refering to a specific war ?
    Don't believe anything you hear and read. Considering the shitty aircraft the Israelis have been up against after they got the Viper they wouldn't have to pull more than 9 Gs. It was childs play ;o)
    The only way to override the 9 Gs would be to change the flight control system.

Run

Run

yes !!! they did something to the plane
    Flight control Computer trick and some other thing don't know yet all i know the other thing were a sick thing

Shoney]
  •  10-02-2001, 11:59 AM 1508 in reply to 1481

Re:G

*** Posted by SKY ***
    This is classical Falcons offensive BFM.

[Correct me if im wrong, but i would have thought a G limiter would be somwhat of an advantage during an ACM (dog-fight). I say this because lets say a viper is up against a mig-29 wich will pull as many G's untill the airframe buckles. The mig-29 will pull all these G's and subsaquently reduce its airspeed redicaly while the viper will sustain a 9+ G turn and sustain its airspeed much better. Thus the mig is left slow and predictable and the viper is still relativly high on energy and has many manuever options open for him.

Yes, existing emergency codes 4 flcc, and r not permited without aproving, and can be used on empty planes, and its possible until 10.5G, ofcr hazard of sctructurar damage.

as i heard about the israelies pilots from theirs wars, they pulled over 9.5G ! don't know how much more but i am sure in 100% percent they did that !
    i heard that from some IAF soldiers !
    i have to say they risked the structures of the aircrafts ! but they did that :) that's correct u can pull max 9.5G normally but what the strange thing the israelies pilots did it's not normally even "sick" thing... i have to know ! hope to get the answer about that with u...

regards shoney

Hi Shoney

Are you refering to a specific war ?
    Don't believe anything you hear and read. Considering the shitty aircraft the Israelis have been up against after they got the Viper they wouldn't have to pull more than 9 Gs. It was childs play ;o)
    The only way to override the 9 Gs would be to change the flight control system.

Run

Run

yes !!! they did something to the plane
    Flight control Computer trick and some other thing don't know yet all i know the other thing were a sick thing

Shoney]
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved