We are in the process of participating in a tender organized by the European Union regarding the translation/revision of documents in the aviation field relating to the work of various bodies and institutions of the European Union for which the Translation Centre provides translation services from English to Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Slovenian and Swedish.
Requirements for participation in this tender are the following:
• University degree in aeronautical engineering
• Translation experience into the target language equivalent to at least 700 standard pages
• University degree in translation
• Translation experience into the target language equivalent to at least 700 standard pages, of which at least 350 pages in the field of aviation
• University degree in any discipline
• Translation experience into the target language equivalent to at least 700 pages in the field of aviation
Note 1: The field of aviation includes activity, practice of aircraft locomotion, and particularly the use of aircraft, all techniques and activities relating to air traffic and air transport or aviation safety.
Note 2: One year as a full-time in house translator with any company or organization is the equal of 1,000 pages. This kind of experience should be proved by a work contract and/or a relevant reference letter.
Note 3: For experience to be taken into account, it must be accompanied by a relevant reference letter indicating the volume of work done, the language combination concerned, the field and the person involved bearing a signature and the contact details of the signing person.
In case you fulfill one of the above profiles requirements, please contact us via email to: email@example.com by December 4th the latest.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply and cooperation.