LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

My chance

Last post 08-12-2007, 5:03 PM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-30-2007, 2:57 PM 4574

My chance

Alright, I know this is a common question to be asked, about the chances of getting into the air force academy

This year(summer before junior year) I decided I really wanted to join the air force academy. Right now my GPA is about 94.5 and will be brought up a lot these next two years. I've had 3 years of spanish, taking pre cal this coming year, taking calc AP senior year, and taking physics PAP this year and physips AP senior year. I'm also taking American history AP this year and taking government AP senior year.

I am also active in many activities. At school I'm in the band and I'm the section leader. next year I will most likely get drum major. I am also in Boy scouts and am currently working on my Eagle project, so I'll be Eagle in the next few months. Currently, I'm in the NHS and plan to run for an officer position. I have many other things I plan on doing that would increase my chances like being a lifeguard, joining JAFROTC, and taking some sort of Martial arts. Recently I have been trying hard to make State Jazz band on bass, and hope that will happen. I have already made area for it, and to back state these next two years.

Well, I hope all these things will help my chances and I would appreciate it if someone could let me know what they think.

•  08-12-2007, 5:03 PM 4617 in reply to 4574

Re: My chance

You look ok.  No one can really give you chances except the admissions committee.  You should try to focus on a few activities rather than suddenly join a bunch.  I do not see any sports in there, so you may want to look into that.  Eagle is a very good thing to have.

How about posting your GPA on a 4.0 scale?

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us