LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Block60

Last post 10-01-2001, 2:21 PM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-01-2001, 6:26 AM 1483

Block60

*** Posted by Justin Haley ***
    Hello run, okay being a viper pilot i was wondering if you could tell me if with the increases thrust of the EFE engine that the blk60 will have, will it enjoy a better performance in areas of sustained/instant turn radius and will its TWR go up. I ask because i know that as the block have progressed, so has there wieght, but uprating of the engines have always corrected this and not only compensated for the extra wieght but have always increased the TWR of the viper. So my question is that will the blk60 enjoy an increas in TWR as all previous blocks have. And lets cancle out the CFTs for this question as im genraly talking about air-to-air and the CFTs are removable and will probably be removed when ATA is the prime mission factor for a sortie. Also what is the TWR of the block50/52. I know that your airforce have not recieved any vipers of this block, but i thought that you might be able to give me an estimate with the ones you have flown.
  •  10-01-2001, 2:21 PM 1502 in reply to 1483

Re:Block60

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Justin

I haven't been keeping up with the stats on the different block numbers, so I can't help you with that one, but I am sure you can find some online ressources on the subject.

Regards Run
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us