LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Cheating

Last post 08-26-1999, 9:45 PM by anonymous2. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-24-1999, 7:57 PM 834

Cheating

*** Posted by Drew ***
    This is good that your site has all the top rated sites. But I know there are some people cheating to get more traffic to there site if you know what I mean. Some webdesigners are voting for themselves. Come on. Let the guests do the voting.
  •  08-24-1999, 7:59 PM 835 in reply to 834

Re:Cheating

*** Posted by RUN ***
    If the guests do the voting then you can actually cheat by voting yourself. The way I do it you can't cheat. My site wont count reloads and reloads will just be counted as one visit. Other sites where you have to click to vote are very easy to cheat. It is very simple even to make a script that does the work for you so you would get 10000 votes in an instant.

[This is good that your site has all the top rated sites. But I know there are some people cheating to get more traffic to there site if you know what I mean. Some webdesigners are voting for themselves. Come on. Let the guests do the voting.]
  •  08-26-1999, 9:45 PM 836 in reply to 835

Re:Cheating

*** Posted by Frank Noort ***
    Hi,

No that would be a little bit too easy. I did put a link to the TOp100 on almost every page on our page, because I don't know which "entrance" the guests normally take. Luckily the script is so good that only the first visit is counted.

Our website is truly and honestly visited this many times a day. We put a lot of effort in it, and we are happy it pays off.

Regards
    Frank
    webmaster@scramble.nl

[If the guests do the voting then you can actually cheat by voting yourself. The way I do it you can't cheat. My site wont count reloads and reloads will just be counted as one visit. Other sites where you have to click to vote are very easy to cheat. It is very simple even to make a script that does the work for you so you would get 10000 votes in an instant.

This is good that your site has all the top rated sites. But I know there are some people cheating to get more traffic to there site if you know what I mean. Some webdesigners are voting for themselves. Come on. Let the guests do the voting.]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us