LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

do i stand a chance?

Last post 04-05-2007, 4:10 PM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-05-2007, 1:06 AM 4164

do i stand a chance?

okay, at my school classes are phased from 1 being the lowest to 4 being the highest, and 4 is also considered honors.  There is also AP classes.

i am in 2s in math and science, and the rest i am in 3s and 4s and will be in an AP my senior year.  i swam freshman and sophomore year, and i may do crew junior and senior, i am also involved with theater, and my junior and senior year i will be involved with blue gold club and student council.  my gpa is about a 3.4, but i can easily increase that because i do not try at all.  but since i just recently was inspired to be a fighter pilot, i am determined to get my act together.  what do you all think?  Can i get in?  I still have 2 years to work my ass off.

•  04-05-2007, 4:10 PM 4166 in reply to 4164

Re: do i stand a chance?

Actually, you have about a year and a half if you want to start right after you graduate.  The academy uses your 7th semester grades for its admissions.  You have good ECs, I can't tell how much leadership you have though.  Your math and science are very important though.  I would try to improve those.  Most cadets start at Calc 1.  Chemistry is also a difficult class for many freshmen.

So, you have a chance, but you still need good test scores and a little improvement in your GPA.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us