LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Airline Startup Opportunity

Last post 05-26-2020, 11:26 AM by airline-x. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2017, 4:07 AM 15136

Airline Startup Opportunity

Hi all,

I'm seriously looking for investors who can join me in setting up new airline in south east asia. Have been looking for months already for investors, luckily found this forum, hopefully this would be platform for us to setup new airline here.

With high domestic and international passengers, I believe that this would be a great opportunity for us to explore new market and profitable route.

Do message me for more information on this serious matter.
  •  07-02-2018, 7:26 AM 15363 in reply to 15136

Re: Airline Startup Opportunity

airline-x:
    Hi all,

I'm seriously looking for investors who can join me in setting up new airline in south east asia. Have been looking for months already for investors, luckily found this forum, hopefully this would be platform for us to setup new airline here.

With high domestic and international passengers, I believe that this would be a great opportunity for us to explore new market and profitable route.

Do message me for more information on this serious matter.

Hi,

I'm still seeking for genuine interested investors to kick off this project soonest. Appreciate if any investors out there can reach me.

Thank you
  •  06-04-2019, 9:32 AM 15545 in reply to 15136

Hi,

I'm still seeking for genuine interested investors to kick off this project soonest. Appreciate if any investors out there can reach me.

Thank you
  •  02-11-2020, 2:16 AM 15740 in reply to 15545

Hello Sir , Am glad to get you inform, i have a friend who is much ready to invest huge amount of money in airline startup, so if you seems to be interested i will want you to kindly contact him on info.chairman@usa.com. Just send your own proposal to him as he is really in need of it urgently . Thanks
  •  05-07-2020, 9:14 AM 15793 in reply to 15545

Do you have a business proposal? what type of aircraft are you looking for?
  •  05-26-2020, 11:26 AM 15804 in reply to 15793

Yes, i do have the proposal and everything. I'm not sure whether there would be investors/funders during this covid crisiis. Planning to start with eiter A220 or A321
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us