LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Flight Training In Philippines

Last post 06-15-2016, 2:51 AM by newstart028. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-31-2009, 12:57 AM 6445

Flight Training In Philippines

Hey folks,
          Greetings.i am here to share something which i learnt over the past few months Well i did my training at Aviation Training One International which is based in Dumaguete Philippines. I can say that the training that i had undergone was excellent, meeting the FAA standards.

The coolest thing which i had was the spin training where it was a bit scary at the 1st but its normal now, the adrenaline that i felt was unexplainable.The newest thing which i enrolled to is the Flight Instructors course. Any ways i am sharing this with you guys so that it would serve as an guiding aid in choosing the right school after all to get the best training in Philippines.
  •  03-03-2009, 9:19 PM 7279 in reply to 6445

Re: Flight Instructor Rating- Philippines

Hi PlaneDriver7,

How are you? I would appricate if you can kindly advise me in doing a flight instructor rating in philippines.I have a total of 493hrs,FAA CPL ,single and multi engine land instrument airplane.

a)what are the requirment to do this course? 

b)Duration of the course?

c)How much does it cost?

d)Kindly advise a school where it would cheaper and cost efficient.

Thanks

Regards

Topgunpilot

•  05-22-2009, 1:44 AM 7614 in reply to 7279

Re: Flight Instructor Rating- Philippines

hi ....,

i am glad to answer your queries. the Pilot licences obtained in philippines is issued under ICAO. so its recognised all over the world. ICAO is the higher authority of civil aviaton sector of different countries and DGCA comes under them. i am also proud to let you know that an average 105 indian students are succesfully graduating every year from Aeroflite and is flying for different airlines in india.

6 to 7 Months Commercial Pilot Course with Instrument and Multi-Engine Rating

-->

* Private Pilot Licence Course(PPL Course) 

* Commercial Pilot Licence Course(CPL Course)                

* Instrument Rating Course(IR Course)  

* Multi Engine Rating(MER)                                                          
    * Flight Instructor Course(FI Course)                            

see the attachments for other details.

if you are interested in pursuing your career in aviation through Aeroflite, i request you to sent in your passport and +2 or graduation certificates to start your admission procedures. i will be glad to assist you regarding any other doubts or any clarifications.

regards,
    Capt Prveenkaduthodil.
    Flight Instructor,
    Aeroflite Aviation.Corp.

Mobile;0063-9272675692

•  10-19-2010, 11:03 PM 9703 in reply to 6445

Re: Flight Training In Philippines

Hello! Everybody...

Greeting!
    My name is Ron and I am representing Asian College of Aeronautics Flying School.   Our School offers a 5-7 months Pilot (Fix - Wing) Program with Multi- Engine and Instrument Rating.   We're here at Bacolod City, Philippines, the City of Smiles.  The Flying School was founded on June 2009 and the Mechanic and Maintenance School was founded on 2003. 

We are Now Open this school year 2010 - 2011.  Those who will avail the flying course and decides to pay full payment they maybe given a discount.

Note: We don't do fake logging time and charge extra.

For those who wants to pursue their dreams they can email: ron_guilles@yahoo.co.uk or contact #: 0916-2164589

Thank you.

Ron..

•  06-15-2016, 2:51 AM 14604 in reply to 6445

Re: Flight Training In Philippines

i really wanna know.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services