LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Internetsite

Last post 01-11-2000, 10:06 PM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-11-2000, 2:26 PM 1045

Internetsite

*** Posted by Gertjan Staphorst ***
    Dear people of this forum,

just a minute ago I read your rules to submit my own aviationsite to your top 100.
    one of those rules was that I had to put a top 100 sign on my sit.but how can I get such a sign on my site?

than another question about it.I am from Holland and I have an internetsite about aviation writen in dutch.would that be a problem when uploading my site to your top 100?

can you please help me to answer these questions?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Gertjan Staphorst.
  •  01-11-2000, 10:06 PM 1046 in reply to 1045

Re:Internetsite

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Gertjan

When you continue the sign-up proces you will be directed to a place where you get a piece of HTML code that you have to add to your page. This piece of code will pick up the logo from my server, and that way keep track of how many visitors you have. If you use frontpage, please check the earlier postings in this forum on how to add the code. Frontpage has a bad habbit of changing the code so it doesn't work.

Leave a remark in the description about your site beeing in dutch only. I don't think you are going to have any problems getting visitors since a lot of the visitors on my site are Dutch.

Regards RUN

[Dear people of this forum,

just a minute ago I read your rules to submit my own aviationsite to your top 100.
    one of those rules was that I had to put a top 100 sign on my sit.but how can I get such a sign on my site?

than another question about it.I am from Holland and I have an internetsite about aviation writen in dutch.would that be a problem when uploading my site to your top 100?

can you please help me to answer these questions?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Gertjan Staphorst.
    ]
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact